Action hero Gopichand is currently going through a lean phase in his career with back-to-back failures. His upcoming flick, Oxygen, has been postponed several times and is finally scheduled for a November 10th release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that K.K.Radha Mohan, who had produced Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, is planning to produce a film starring Gopichand. A debutant named Chakri will be directing this film.
If everything goes well, an official announcement is expected very soon regarding this project. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s RED’s impressive 2nd day collections
- Talented actor gets rave reviews for his OTT film
- Sonu Sood to unveil his plan to help school kids
- Fans want Prashanth Neel to make a Prabhas, Yash multi-starrer
- Vijay Sethupathi’s terrific first look from Uppena is out on his b’day
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack