Action hero Gopichand is currently going through a lean phase in his career with back-to-back failures. His upcoming flick, Oxygen, has been postponed several times and is finally scheduled for a November 10th release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that K.K.Radha Mohan, who had produced Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, is planning to produce a film starring Gopichand. A debutant named Chakri will be directing this film.
If everything goes well, an official announcement is expected very soon regarding this project. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized