Action hero Gopichand is currently going through a lean phase in his career with back-to-back failures. His upcoming flick, Oxygen, has been postponed several times and is finally scheduled for a November 10th release.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that K.K.Radha Mohan, who had produced Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger, is planning to produce a film starring Gopichand. A debutant named Chakri will be directing this film.
If everything goes well, an official announcement is expected very soon regarding this project. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?