Macho star Gopichand is currently busy shooting for this upcoming movie Rama Banam, directed by Sriwass. Featuring Dimple Hayati as the female lead, the movie is up for release in theaters on May 5, 2023.
If the rumours are true, Gopichand gave a nod to do a movie with the yesteryear successful director Sreenu Vaitla. After the disaster of Mister and Amar Akbar Antony, Sree Vaitla announced the sequel to his blockbuster movie Dhee. However, the film didn’t go on floors yet. So, Sree Vaitla narrated a new story to Gopichand, which was okayed by the actor.
The big challenge ahead for Sree Vaitla is finding producers to fund his film. If everything goes well, the film will go on floors very soon. Keep checking this space for more interesting updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food