It is well-known that actor Sudheer Babu and director Praveen Sattaru have been planning to team up for a biopic based on the inspiring life of Indian badminton champ Pullela Gopichand. Recently, there were reports that Bollywood producer Vivek Malhotra will bankroll this prestigious project.
In his latest interview, Praveen Sattaru said that his film on Gopichand will be devoid of any melodrama and fictitious scenes, which have become a norm for most biopics these days. Praveen said that Gopi’s life is full of twists and turns and that one doesn’t need to add more fiction to his story. More details about the biopic will be announced after the release of Praveen’s upcoming film, Garuda Vega.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake