It is well-known that actor Sudheer Babu and director Praveen Sattaru have been planning to team up for a biopic based on the inspiring life of Indian badminton champ Pullela Gopichand. Recently, there were reports that Bollywood producer Vivek Malhotra will bankroll this prestigious project.
In his latest interview, Praveen Sattaru said that his film on Gopichand will be devoid of any melodrama and fictitious scenes, which have become a norm for most biopics these days. Praveen said that Gopi’s life is full of twists and turns and that one doesn’t need to add more fiction to his story. More details about the biopic will be announced after the release of Praveen’s upcoming film, Garuda Vega.
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest