Macho hero Gopichand is going to test his luck with the complete family entertainer ‘Loukyam’ when it hits the screen soon. The film is carrying a decent talk and Gopichand has pinned his hopes on the movie for a much needed commercial blockbuster.
Gopichand feels that the film has all the necessary ingredients to appeal to a wide audience both in India as well as abroad. As a result, he is expressing confidence about the movie’s result with his friends and family members.
Srivas has directed this movie and S.R. Sekhar has edited it. The film is being produced by Bhavya Creations banner while Gopimohan and Kona Venkat penned the script and screenplay for the project.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?