Macho hero Gopichand is going to work on a new film with director Srinivasa Raju, who made ‘Dandupalyam’. The movie will also be made in Kannada with popular hero Upendra.
Director Srinivasa Raju says that the project has the potential to do well in both languages. A noted producer has been roped in for the film and other details will be announced soon.
Srinivasa Raju will also be making a film with hero Srikanth after this project concludes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club