Macho hero Gopichand is going to work on a new film with director Srinivasa Raju, who made ‘Dandupalyam’. The movie will also be made in Kannada with popular hero Upendra.
Director Srinivasa Raju says that the project has the potential to do well in both languages. A noted producer has been roped in for the film and other details will be announced soon.
Srinivasa Raju will also be making a film with hero Srikanth after this project concludes.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?