Ever since the announcement of macho actor Gopichand and director Sampath Nandi’s Gautham Nanda, there has been a huge buzz around the project. This film is said to be Gopi’s most expensive project till date.
Meanwhile, Gautham Nanda is doing a stunning pre-release business in the Telugu states. The film’s satellite rights have been snatched by a leading entertainment channel for a cool Rs. 5.50 crore, the best ever deal in Gopi’s career.
Dil Raju acquiring Gautham Nanda’s Nizam rights is adding to the hype around the film. J Bhagwan and Pullarao have jointly produced it. Hansika and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies. Gautham Nanda is slated for release in July.
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral