Hero Gopichand suffered a personal loss today. His grandmother, T Rathamma garu, passed away in the early hours due to old age. Rathamma garu was 82. She was the mother of T. Krishna. Not many people of this generation know about Gopichand’s father T Krishna. He was a revolutionary filmmaker who made iconic films in the 80’s such as ‘Prathighatana’, ‘Net Bharatam’ etc.
Gopichand is said to be quite close to his grandmother and this loss has reportedly caused him a lot of grief. A number of TFI personalities paid their respects to Rathamma garu.
123telugu.com is saddened by this development and extends its condolences to Gopichand’s family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Akhil4?
- Namrata is very strict with me and children: Mahesh Babu
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Press Note : Oh Baby! on July4th Long Weekend USA, 500+ shows