After working with Krishna Vamsi for Mogudu, Gopichand is gearing up for his next film to be directed by Bhoopathy Pandian. The film is likely to go on floors in the last week of January. Few months ago, there was a buzz that Tamannaah had agreed to star in this bilingual film; however, a formal announcement is yet to be made. Thandra Ramesh is going to produce the film on Balaji Real Media Pvt Ltd. He had recently produced couple of Tamil films like Uthamaputhiran and Osthe which were big hits in Tamil Nadu. Currently, Thandra Ramesh is producing the Tamil version of Emaindhi Eevela.
Thaman is going to compose music for this Gopichand, Bhoopathy Pandian’s film. M Rathnam has written the dialogues and Shakti Sharavanan is the cinematographer. More details about the film will be revealed soon.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next