Gopichand will soon be seen in an action adventure film to be directed by Chandrasekhar Yeleti. The film was launched earlier today in Hyderabad and ace director S S Rajamouli graced the event along with Chandrasekhar Yeleti, BVSN Prasad and Gopichand. Chandrasekhar Yeleti revealed, “The film is about a common man who goes to one of the most dangerous countries in the world on a treasure hunt.” BVSN Prasad is producing the film and Reliance Entertainment is going to present it. The film’s heroine and the rest of the cast is yet to be finalized. The film’s shooting is going to begin in the first week of April and BVSN Prasad is planning to release the film in September. Most part of the film will be shot in Jordan, Rajasthan and Ladakh. Sri is going to compose the music and Shamdatt is the cinematographer. Magadheera’s art director Ravinder is going to work on this film as well. This is the first time Gopichand and Chandrasekhar Yeleti are teaming up after Okkadunnadu.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili