Recently, action hero Gopichand’s new film had its formal inaugural ceremony. Tamil director Thiru Subramanyam will be directing this as-yet-untitled film, which is touted as a spy thriller. Gopichand is rumored to be playing a spy in the film.
As per the latest updates, the film’s team will kick-start shooting in Jaisalmer Rajasthan from tomorrow (Jan 21). Several action sequences and crucial scenes will be shot in this 45-day long schedule. Raashi Khanna is the leading lady in the film, which also has room for another heroine. Anil Sunkara and Abhishek Agarwal are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s 2-day Nizam collections
- Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s latest US collections
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?