Recently, action hero Gopichand’s new film had its formal inaugural ceremony. Tamil director Thiru Subramanyam will be directing this as-yet-untitled film, which is touted as a spy thriller. Gopichand is rumored to be playing a spy in the film.
As per the latest updates, the film’s team will kick-start shooting in Jaisalmer Rajasthan from tomorrow (Jan 21). Several action sequences and crucial scenes will be shot in this 45-day long schedule. Raashi Khanna is the leading lady in the film, which also has room for another heroine. Anil Sunkara and Abhishek Agarwal are jointly bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja