The Gopichand-starrer high voltage action entertainer, Oxygen, has wrapped up its shooting part. The film was shot in Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Goa and Sikkim.
Oxygen stars Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads. Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role in this movie. Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the film’s music and the audio album will be released very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
- Star Tamil director’s next gets an “A” certificate from censor board
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food