Action hero Gopichand’s prestigious 25th film ‘Pantham’ is in the last leg of its shoot. A majority of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up already. And now, Pantham’s unit will be heading to the UK to can three songs. The UK schedule will kick-start from May 29 and the shooting will take place in London and Scotland.
Pantham is a high-budget action entertainer. The film is being directed by debutant Chakri, while KK Radha Mohan, who had earlier bankrolled Bengal Tiger, is producing it. Young heroine Mehreen Pirzada is the leading lady in Pantham. The film is going to hit the screens on July 5.
- Allu Arjun’s special plans for Geetha Govindam’s success
- Mahesh Babu to promote Sudheer Babu again
- Poll: In which of these genres should Allu Arjun do a film next?
- Geetha Govindam rakes good money in just three days
- Trailer for Sampath Nandi’s Paperboy is impressive