Film stars setting up their own businesses is nothing new and the list increases with the latest joining of gorgeous Kannada beuaty Pranitha Subhash. The actress, who is busy with a few highprofile films in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada, has now turned a restaurateur as she bought a stake in a popular restaurant on the Lavelle Road in her hometown Bengaluru.
Revealing the motive behind her new venture to a national news daily, Pranitha said that the hospitality industry always intrigued her and that she had been waiting for the right time to enter the restaurant business and grabbed it when the opportunity came along.
Pranitha is curently acting in Brahmotsavam, in which she is paired opposite Mahesh Babu.
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release