We have reported already that actor Aadi and his father and senior artiste Saikumar will be sharing screen space for the first time in Aadi’s upcoming family entertainer, Chuttalabbayi. Recently, the film’s audio album was launched and Saikumar expressed his feelings about acting with his son.
Saikumar said that acting with his son gave him a huge kick. The senior actor further said that Chuttalabbayi is a complete family entertainer. Directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary, Chuttalabbayi will be releasing on July 22. The film has Malayali actress Namitha Pramod as the heroine.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song