Allu Sirish, Yami Gautam starrer Gouravam is in post production stage. Recently, the film’s talkie part was wrapped up near Chennai and the entire cast of the film took part in the schedule. Allu Sirish, who’s going to make his acting debut, stated that only two more songs are yet to be shot and the rest of the film has been wrapped up. Prakash Raj is playing an important role and he’s also producing the film on Duet Movies banner. Radha Mohan is directing the film in both Telugu and Tamil. The makers are planning to release the film either in the last week of January or early February. Brahmaji, Sri Charan and Nassar are also part of the cast. S S Thaman has composed the music and Preetha is the cinematographer.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him