The Film Industry might finally be getting some good news on the finances and lending front. Government banks have now signaled that they are ready to invest heavily in films and film productions, unlike before.
Government banks generally tend to have a slightly lower rate of interest and this new willingness should be very good news for Film Producers who want peace of mind that does not come from private lenders and other institutions.
Indian Overseas Bank is said to be the most aggressive now among the government sector banks when it comes to film finance. Other banks are also now keenly looking to make a good profit out of star hero projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s heartfelt wishes on Chiru’s birthday
- Prabhas makes surprising revelation
- Vijay Sethupathi joins Uppena
- Sye Raa teasers get a thumping response across India
- Raj Tarun opens up about the accident
- Hollywood stunt co-ordinator feels Saaho is his best work