Versatile and straightforward, that’s how one can describe legendary actor Kamal Haasan as an actor and a person. The man never minces words whenever he has a point to be made, even if it’s against the government.
In a latest interview, Kamal took on the governments across the country and said that these governments which don’t fix car prices don’t have any right to fix the ticket rates of films, mostly featuring star heroes. Needless to say that Kamal’s comment has been welcomed unanimously by the film fraternity.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble