Versatile and straightforward, that’s how one can describe legendary actor Kamal Haasan as an actor and a person. The man never minces words whenever he has a point to be made, even if it’s against the government.
In a latest interview, Kamal took on the governments across the country and said that these governments which don’t fix car prices don’t have any right to fix the ticket rates of films, mostly featuring star heroes. Needless to say that Kamal’s comment has been welcomed unanimously by the film fraternity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero