Versatile and straightforward, that’s how one can describe legendary actor Kamal Haasan as an actor and a person. The man never minces words whenever he has a point to be made, even if it’s against the government.
In a latest interview, Kamal took on the governments across the country and said that these governments which don’t fix car prices don’t have any right to fix the ticket rates of films, mostly featuring star heroes. Needless to say that Kamal’s comment has been welcomed unanimously by the film fraternity.
- Fans eagerly awaiting Aravinda Sametha’s audio
- One more surprise from ‘NTR’ biopic
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away