For the past few days, a power struggle has been going in in Film Chamber between the current people in charge of office and some Telangana producers. While everyone has agreed to a demand for a separate Telangana Chamber, the issue is about the demand of some T producers to remove AP Film Chamber from the premises.
This has led to heated discussions and arguments. To resolve this issue and to help in the continuation of the Film Industry as usual, the Telangana Government might intervene in the matter and give its stand.
Some senior producers have already met KCR and KTR in this issue. Let us see how this plays out in the coming days.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court