All eyes are on film stay and Janasena Party President Pawan Kalyan’s speech at his party’s formation day in Guntur today. Thousands of fans are expected to throng the event and tight security measures are being taken by the authorities.
Meanwhile, Pawan Kalyan wrote to the AP DGP, urging him to continue his personal security throughout the event. Pawan cautioned the police forces about the huge crowd turnout at the event and reminded them how some of his recent public event across the state had caused inconvenience to common citizens.
Pawan went on to warn the police officials, saying that the Andhra Pradesh government must take the responsibility if any unwanted incident happens during the course of his event in the AP capital region. Pawan also clarified that he is requesting for additional security keeping only the volatile law and order situation in mind.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years