Mass Hero Govinda found himself in trouble after being dragged to court over an altercation that happened in 2008. The actor was sued by Santosh Rai over a physical spat between the two on the sets of ‘Mani Hai to Honey Hai’. Govinda reportedly slapped Santosh Rai over a ‘trivial issue’.
A magistrate in Mumbai issued summons to Govinda in September 2011 but the actor did not appear before the court. Taking a serious view of the matter, the court issued a warning to the actor and threatened to issue a non-bailable warrant against him.
Govinda had no choice but to appear before the magistrate and he was asked to furnish a cash of Rs 10,000 for bail.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors