Vijay Deverakonda’s next major release after the blockbuster romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, will be a romantic entertainer titled Geetha Govindam. The film is releasing on August 15. A few promotional posters that were released recently caught everyone’s attention.
Vijay spoke about his Govindam character in a recent interview with a popular English daily. The actor described his character as “Saaf, Swachh, Saral and Sundar,” which is in total contrast with his “promiscuous jerk” role in Arjun Reddy.
Vijay went on to say that Govindam is a virgin and that he decides to lose his virginity only after marrying the woman he loves. “Govindam is the most purest character I have ever played in my career,” said Vijay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Samantha re-create the magic of Trisha in Jaanu?
- Upcoming Tollywood actor passes away
- Noted actress to join RRR?
- Shruti Haasan in a first look poster after nearly 3 years
- Shekar Kammula’s Love Story to address this issue?
- Viral Snap-Ex-Lovers reunite for a project