After much speculation, the title ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vadele’ has been confirmed for Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s upcoming film. This movie is a family entertainer that is being directed by Krishna Vamsi and this title is in sync with that genre.
The film is going to be shot in Ramanaidu Studios and Ramoji Film City very soon and the production unit is very happy with the way things are shaping up. Thaman is composing the music for this project. Kajal Aggarwal is essaying the lead role in the movie.
Srikanth will be seen as Charan’s uncle in ‘Govindhudu Andhari Vaadele’ and Tamil actor Raj Kiran will be seen as his grandfather. The film is reportedly high on sentiment and entertainment. Star producer Bandla Ganesh is producing this movie.
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?
- What next for Sreenu Vaitla?
- Priyanka Chopra ropes in star choreographer for her wedding
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims