Ram Charan, who was caught up in making mass masala action films broke away from the trend and made Govidudu Andarivadele in a bid to get closer to the family audience. His ploy worked and the movie was declared a hit. The movie got huge openings as family audience thronged to the theaters during the festive season and the subsequent collections also made the producer happy.
This movie has completed its 50 days in a good number of theaters today and it is a testimony to the fact that family centric movies with good content never fail at the box office
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi-Mythri Movie makers film from this year?
- RRR-Rajamouli has special plans for Ram Charan
- Salman Khan offers a glimpse of his farmhouse
- Update on Vishal’s Chakra
- Baahubali, COK makers’ UMUR completes censor
- Lockdown Review : Choked – Hindi film on Netflix