The Ram Charan starrer, Govindudu Andarivadele is fast completing its shoot. A new schedule will kick start on the 5th of June, and meanwhile the makers will release the audio in the month of september, and planning a October 1st movie release.
Once the Hyderabad schedule is completed, the unit will move to London to shoot 2 songs. Prakasha Raj and Jayasudha play major roles in this film which is directed by Krishna Vamsi.
Kajal Agarwal is paired opposite Ram Charan for the third time, and this is the first time that Krishna Vamsi is directing Charan. More details on the release and other major aspects of the project will soon be revealed.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court