Ramcharan’s Govindudu Andarivadele was one of the big hits of 2014. If the news coming in is to be believed, this family entertainer is set to be remade in Hindi. Prabhudeva, who’s known for remaking South films in Hindi will be donning the director’s hat. Bandla Ganesh, the producer of the film has also admitted to have given a special screening for Prabhudeva, who was mightily impressed with the film.
It’s still not clear who would be playing the hero in this remake, but Prabhudeva is said to be keen on roping in Prakash Raj to reprise his role. Keep watching this space for more updates about the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjabi actress learns Tamil on the set of her Telugu film
- When directors didn’t want to cast Kiara after her first flop
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash to debut in Sandalwood
- When Shahid refused to act in Arjun Reddy’s remake for this reason
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?