Ramcharan’s Govindudu Andarivadele was one of the big hits of 2014. If the news coming in is to be believed, this family entertainer is set to be remade in Hindi. Prabhudeva, who’s known for remaking South films in Hindi will be donning the director’s hat. Bandla Ganesh, the producer of the film has also admitted to have given a special screening for Prabhudeva, who was mightily impressed with the film.
It’s still not clear who would be playing the hero in this remake, but Prabhudeva is said to be keen on roping in Prakash Raj to reprise his role. Keep watching this space for more updates about the project.
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil