A day back, we had revealed that KCR has signed the key file and has given permission for the film shoots to begun in Telangana. The shoots can start from tomorrow and all these activities should be done with the utmost care.
The government has given some guidelines and here are some important ones which sound interesting. They are as follows.
The government has suggested that the actors get ready at home so that minimal staff will be required for their make up. Not more than one make up man should be allowed per artist on the set.
All those team members who are suffering from diabetes, heart issues, and other health problems should inform the makers well in advance and come with a health certificate.
All the addresses of hospitals that are treating COVID 19 patients should be stuck on the sets of the film 24/7. The set equipment and other key items of shoot should be sanitized on a daily basis before the shoot.
There will be a strict ban on smoking and consuming alcohol on the sets. Outside visitors like fans, family members’ office crew are not allowed on the sets. Also, the Arogya Sethu APP should be used by all to identify cases.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?
- Vijay Deverakonda becomes the first South Indian hero to pull off this feat
- Vithika Sheru all set for her new avatar
- Balayya asks for a bounded script to comeback director?
- Yash to share a chunk of profits from KGF 2’s collections