Siricilla Ramulu aka Nagaiah became a familiar name in Tollywood after appearing in the role of a poor handloom weaver in ‘Vedham’, which was directed by Krishh. He tugged the heartstrings of the audience with his performance in this role. But, his journey in the film industry didn’t last long as he was short of chances.
Hailing from Guntur, the poor artist was seen begging in the premises of Hyderabad from the past few days.His plight was a disheartening scene for the onlookers and many of them posted his situation on social networking sites and requested MAA and the government of Telangana to provide succour for this poor artist.
Responding to his dire straits, the government of Telangana took swift action to reach him. Earlier today, Telangana IT cum Panchayati Raj Minister,KTR, handed over one lakh rupees to him and also took the issue to MAA president Rajendra Prasad to help him. The government also promised to provide pension to him every month.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next