For nearly three decades ever since his silver screen debut, Balakrishna’s forte has predominantly been B and C centres with traditional fans loving his mass masala entertainers. However, GPSK has changed the game for Balayya this Sankranthi.
Thanks to its rich content, GPSK has been lapped up by A centre audience as well, and the film’s collections in urban areas, especially multiplexes and even overseas, have been phenomenal.
On its opening day, GPSK set a new career best record for Balayya by collecting nearly 12.80 crores worldwide.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date