The magnum opus, GPSK has become the biggest hit for Balakrishna in his entire career. The latest update reveals that the film has collected $648820 to date in the US. With the weekend currently, the film is almost certain to hit the one million mark in the US.
Directed by Krish, this film has Shreya and Hema Malini in important roles. Made on a huge budget, this film depicts the story of ancient Indian king Satakarni. The film is equally doing well back home in India and is expected to run to packed houses in the coming days as well.
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?