Young hero Nikhil’s upcoming film, Shankarabharanam, had its audio launched in a grand manner in Hyderabad last night. The glittering event was graced by legendary director K Vishwanath and leading actress Samantha as prominent guests.
Composed by Praveen Lakkaraju, Shankarabharanam has seven thumping songs. The young music composer infused a lot of funky and modern beats into his music and the Ding Ding song has already become popular.
Shankarabharanam is a crime comedy and it is an official remake of Bollywood hit, Phas Gaya Re Obama. The film has Naditha Raj as the heroine and Anjali plays the role of a Bihari don. Debutant Uday Nandanavam is the film’s director and Kona Venkat is presenti
- Fresh trouble for Vijay’s NOTA
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- RX100 fame Karthikeya’s next gets a title