Nandamuri Mokshagna, the fourth generation star from the illustrious Nandamuri family, will be celebrating his birthday today. Enthusiastic Nandamuri fans are celebrating this occasion in a grand way by organizing various social service camps in the Telugu states.
Several medical camps, blood donation camps, Annadanam, planting of saplings etc will be organized to commemorate Mokshagna’s birthday. The celebrations gained huge attention this time with the news of Mokshagna’s entry to films next year. Mokshagna is currently finishing his higher studies and also training himself to become an actor.
Mokshagna’s father and popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna himself revealed that Mokshagna will be making his silver screen debut next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big relief in Vijay’s Bigil plagiarism case
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas