The unit of Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s ongoing action entertainer is busy shooting in Portugal. A couple of songs and several crucial scenes and action sequences will be shot in this 40-day long schedule.
According to the latest update, the unit will soon shoot a grand action sequence that will also feature a racy helicopter chase. The film has a mafia backdrop and Balayya will be seen as a mafia don in it.
Shriya is the film’s leading lady and newbie Muskaan will also be seen in a crucial role. Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is bankrolling the movie, which will hit the screens as a Dasara festive treat for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker