The unit of Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh’s ongoing action entertainer is busy shooting in Portugal. A couple of songs and several crucial scenes and action sequences will be shot in this 40-day long schedule.
According to the latest update, the unit will soon shoot a grand action sequence that will also feature a racy helicopter chase. The film has a mafia backdrop and Balayya will be seen as a mafia don in it.
Shriya is the film’s leading lady and newbie Muskaan will also be seen in a crucial role. Bhavya Creations’ Anand Prasad is bankrolling the movie, which will hit the screens as a Dasara festive treat for fans.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA