This morning, young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda’s next film under Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’s director Kranthi Madhav’s direction was launched in a grand manner. Senior producer KS Ramarao will be presenting the film under his Creative Commercials banner. This is his 46th production.
While veteran producer T Subbaramireddy gave the clap, another senior producer Allu Aravind switched on the camera. Leading senior filmmakers Ashwini Dutt, BVSN Prasad and K Raghavendra Rao attended the launch and wished the crew.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted as an intense romantic drama. The film will feature three young beauties – Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh and Izabelle De as the female leads. Gopi Sundar will be composing the music. KS Ramarao’s son KA Vallabha is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech