2017 is going to be a memorable year for yesteryear diva Sridevi. The actress will be celebrating 50 years of her career as an actress and Sridevi’s husband and noted Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor has grand plans to celebrate this special occasion.
Sridevi’s first on-screen appearance was in the Tamil film, Kandhan Karunai, which released in 1967. In the movie, Sridevi, who was only four years old by then, was seen as Lord Muruga. The film also starred Sivajiganesan, Jayalalithaa and KR Vijaya etc.
Incidentally, Sridevi’s forthcoming movie, Mom, will be released in 2017 and its producer Boney Kapoor is planning for a wide release in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil languages.
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI
- RX100 hero excited about Nani24
- Senior actor Deekshithulu passes away
- Former heroine reveals why she rejected Aravindha Sametha