Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set to release on the 12th of January as a Sankranthi treat for fans. The hype surrounding the movie is humongous and the makers are further intensifying this positive buzz by organizing a grand pre-release event on the 8th of this month.
Titled Satakarni Pathaaka Utsavam, this grand event will be carried out at 100 theaters in the twin Telugu states. Balayya himself will inaugurate the event by unfurling the flag featuring the emblem of the Satavahanas at Jyothi Theater in Vizag.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada