Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is all set to release on the 12th of January as a Sankranthi treat for fans. The hype surrounding the movie is humongous and the makers are further intensifying this positive buzz by organizing a grand pre-release event on the 8th of this month.
Titled Satakarni Pathaaka Utsavam, this grand event will be carried out at 100 theaters in the twin Telugu states. Balayya himself will inaugurate the event by unfurling the flag featuring the emblem of the Satavahanas at Jyothi Theater in Vizag.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages