After going out of action for over 4 months due to the lockdown and the prevailing uncertainty, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s much-awaited film, Acharya, are gearing up to resume the shooting from August. The film’s art department is currently erecting a grand temple set at Ramoji Film City.
It’s being rumored that Acharya’s story is centered around the corruption in the Endowments Department. The construction of the temple set only adds fuel to the rumors. The fresh buzz is that Chiru will be seen in two avatars, a Naxalite and an employee in the Endowments Department, in the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in Acharya. Ram Charan, who’s bankrolling the film in association with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy, will also be playing a crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?