After going out of action for over 4 months due to the lockdown and the prevailing uncertainty, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi and Koratala Siva’s much-awaited film, Acharya, are gearing up to resume the shooting from August. The film’s art department is currently erecting a grand temple set at Ramoji Film City.
It’s being rumored that Acharya’s story is centered around the corruption in the Endowments Department. The construction of the temple set only adds fuel to the rumors. The fresh buzz is that Chiru will be seen in two avatars, a Naxalite and an employee in the Endowments Department, in the movie.
Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in Acharya. Ram Charan, who’s bankrolling the film in association with Matinee Entertainments’ Niranjan Reddy, will also be playing a crucial role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours