Some sentiments work out in a strange way in our film Industry. Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s ‘ISM’ is all set for a release on October 21st and the movie is carrying a good buzz. Interestingly, a new sentiment has surfaced around this movie now.
Kalyan Ram’s grandfather, the legendary NTR, has some big blockbusters on October 21st. The movie ‘Jayasimha’, which was produced on NTR’s home banner ‘National Arts Theater’ released on October 21st 1955 and gave NTR his first big blockbuster on his home banner.
Then in 1970, Kodalu Diddina Kapuram was produced on National Art Theaters banner once again and this film too released on October 21st. The film went on to become a huge blockbuster.
It doesn’t end there. In 1971, NTR scored an all time blockbuster with ‘Yamagola’. This film also released on October 21st.
With this unexpected super positive sentiment kicking in, Kalyan Ram will be hoping to score a biggie with ISM
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?