Nagarjuna, Nayanthara starrer Greekuveerudu is gearing up for its release on April 19. If the latest buzz is to be believed, the film’s audio might be released in a grand way in Vizag on March 23. A musical night is also being planned along with the audio launch. Almost every audio launch happens in Hyderabad these days, but organizing the audio launch for a big hero in a different city might soon become a trend, if the event goes off really well. Dasarath has directed the film and D Sivaprasad Reddy has produced it under Kamakshi Movies banner. Nagarjuna is playing the role of an event manager. Meera Chopra, Brahmanandam and M S Narayana have essayed important roles. Thaman has scored the music.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake