We had already reported that hero Siddharth will be making his comeback in Tollywood with a horror thriller titled Gruham. The first look posters and the teaser which released a few days ago have caught the audience attention and raised curiosity on the film.
Meanwhile, addressing the media a while ago in Chennai, Siddharth said, “we always wanted to do a spine-chilling horror film on par with Hollywood films and I’m sure that this film has fulfilled our wish”. He also added that the film will be released simultaneously in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi in November.
Directed by Milind Rau, the film has Andrea Jeremiah as the female lead and Atul Kulkarni essaying a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy