With the release date being announced for the film, the pre-release business of the film has been going on in full swing. The latest update reveals that the distribution rights of the Guntur area have been sold for a whopping 4.50 crores.
Ever since the project was announced, this film has been in the huge news. Meanwhile, the Krishna area rights of the film were sold for 3.60 crores. Directed by Krish, this film has Shriya Sarana as the female lead.
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake