Now that there are just a few hours to go before the mega wedding of Deepika and Ranveer in Italy, the media is finding it hard to get any snaps from the venue.
The news is that there is top notch security at the wedding venue and all the guests have been strictly warned not to click any pictures from their personal mobiles.
Both the families have decided that snaps will be shared by their personal photographers once the wedding is done. A news is also circulating that custom made stickers have been attached to the camera phones of the crew so that not one single snap comes out.
But as the day passes, the India media is sure that they will get some glimpses of the couple.
- Ajith’s Pink remake seals its release date
- Mohanlal’s Odiyan sets a new opening record in Mollywood
- Director reveals a key update on Prabhas20
- Mahesh reveals plans to spread AMB Cinemas across India
- Allu Arjun is too sweet and extremely talented: Shah Rukh Khan