Telugu film productions have a tradition of breaking a gummadikaya (pumpkin) on the last day of a film’s shoot. It officially marks the end of all shooting activities and the final pack-up is given for the movie. The production team of Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Rebel’ will be breaking the gummadikaya tomorrow evening, and this will mark the end of the film’s shoot.
Lawrence is the director of this movie and currently, patch work scenes are being shot in and around Hyderabad. The movie is gearing up for a release soon and the audio launch of the film will take place on September 14th. Hot beauties Tamanna and Deeksha Seth will be seen opposite Prabhas in this movie. ‘Rebel’ has been produced by Bhagawan and Pulla Rao on Balaji Cine Media banner.
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections