Gunasekhar is leaving no stone unturned to create about his upcoming magnum opus, Shaakuntalam. The film is based on the epic tale of love from the Adi Parva of the Mahabharata. While there is a lot of speculation about the cast, the director took to Twitter to make a surprising new announcement.
The director stated that he is going to introduce his daughter, Neelima as a producer with this film. He also added that Neelima Guna had studied Arts & Visual culture at University of Westminster, London.
For the past few years, Gunasekhar had been working on making Hiranyakashyapa with Rana Daggubati in the lead role; however, he moved on to this project since Hiranyakashyapa was going to take a while to go on floors.
— Gunasekhar (@Gunasekhar1) October 10, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Mohanlal’s Drishyam to be remade in Indonesian
- Music composer Shashi Preetam directs his daughter’s maiden production
- Seetimaar locks OTT streaming partner?
- Jr NTR brings Rajamouli and Koratala Siva to EMK
- Watch : Maestro is streaming now on Disney+ Hotstar