Revealing a few details about the movie, Gunasekhar told a popular Telugu news daily that he will be collaborating with a leading production house to produce the movie jointly. The director went on to say that a leading star will essay Hiranyakashipa’s role and that he will reveal the hero’s name and other details about the movie next month.
Talking about Prathaparudrudu, an extension to his previous magnum opus Rudhramadevi, Gunasekhar said that he will start working on the movie only in 2018, indirectly hinting that Hiranyakashipa will be going on floors first.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years
- Bollywood star’s key role in Bharatheeyudu 2