It’s well-known that director Gunasekhar has been busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious mythological drama, Hiranyakasipa. The film will star Rana Daggubati as Hiranyakasipa. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will bankroll this magnum opus.
In a recent media interaction, when asked about Hiranyakasipa, Rana said that the film is still in the scripting phase and that the shooting will commence in 2019. Gunasekhar has been working on the project since last year.
A whopping Rs 180 crores will be pumped into the making of Hiranyakasipa. The film will feature top class VFX and never-before-seen visuals. Hiranyakasipa will be released in Hindi and Tamil, apart from Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra