It’s well-known that director Gunasekhar has been busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious mythological drama, Hiranyakasipa. The film will star Rana Daggubati as Hiranyakasipa. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will present this magnum opus, while Rana will be the producer.
In a recent media interaction during Adhugo’s promotions, Suresh Babu said that Hiranyakasipa will be made on a world-class level. The shooting will commence in 2019. Gunasekhar has been working on the project since last year.
A whopping Rs 180 crores will be pumped into the making of Hiranyakasipa. The film will feature top class VFX and never-before-seen visuals. Hiranyakasipa will be released in Hindi and Tamil, apart from Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho fans getting restless about audio updates
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar