It’s well-known that director Gunasekhar has been busy with the pre-production work for his ambitious mythological drama, Hiranyakasipa. The film will star Rana Daggubati as Hiranyakasipa. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will present this magnum opus, while Rana will be the producer.
In a recent media interaction during Adhugo’s promotions, Suresh Babu said that Hiranyakasipa will be made on a world-class level. The shooting will commence in 2019. Gunasekhar has been working on the project since last year.
A whopping Rs 180 crores will be pumped into the making of Hiranyakasipa. The film will feature top class VFX and never-before-seen visuals. Hiranyakasipa will be released in Hindi and Tamil, apart from Telugu.
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK