Director Gunasekhar has a strong penchant for choosing gigantic backdrops for his movies. Following the same, he has recently registered ‘Hiranyakashipa – The story of Bhakta Prahlad’ title with Film Chamber and the news created a huge buzz in the tinsel town.
There have been numerous reports since the last couple of days that Gunasekhar has roped in a Tamil star to essay Hiranyakashipa’s role and that the movie will be narrated in the asura king’s point of view. Gunasekhar apparently wants to conceive Hiranyakashipa on the lines of The Jungle Book, according to the reports.
However, Gunasekhar is tight-lipped about the movie and refuses to confirm the ongoing reports or divulge any further details about his ambitious project.
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title