It’s one of the growing trends in Telugu film industry these days. Although filmmakers have showed a sneak peek of behind the scenes action, not many came forth to explain how they were shooting a particular scene or what went into making the sets. While S S Rajamouli’s team has already planned to unleash a series of videos about what’s happening on the sets, now Gunasekhar is reportedly following a similar strategy.
One of the first things that caught everyone’s attention when the first look of the film was unveiled in November was the crown which Anushka had worn. Gunasekhar, who’s directing and producing the film, has revealed that his team will soon give a sneak peek into the making of the crown under the title ‘Crown Affair’. Anushka is playing the lead role in this big budget period drama based on the life of Rani Rudramadevi. The film is being shot in 3D and it has a huge ensemble cast including Rana, Nithya Menen, Catherine Tresa, Aditi Chengappa, Krishnam Raju, Prakash Raj and several others.
Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Thota Tharani is designing the sets. The film is going to hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish approaches star heroine to romance Pawan?
- Aditi Rao Hydari reveals why she wants to promote Tennis
- Star daughters donate for Corona relief
- Poll : Which of these is your favorite Mahesh Babu performance?
- Confusion cleared about Alia’s part in RRR
- Ram Charan requests everyone to follow PM’s guidelines