Last night, reports of Shaakuntalam’s director Gunasekhar testing positive for Novel Coronavirus were all over the internet. The reports further revealed that that Shaakuntalam’s shoot was halted for the time being. However, this morning, Gunasekhar took to Twitter and gave a good news.
The filmmaker first wished everyone a happy Ugadi and went on to write that he had a false positive COVID test during a routine testing activity on Shaakuntalam’s sets. “Upon further testing and inspection it was confirmed by doctors that I DO NOT have COVID and so I’d be resuming the shoot with all precautions in place,” the passionate filmmaker tweeted.
Shaakuntalam has Samantha playing the title role, while Malayalam hero Dev Mohan plays King Dushyant. Gunasekhar is bankrolling the project in association with Dil Raju.
Hi Happy Ugadi to you all Yesterday I had a false positive COVID test during a routine testing activity that we do on sets upon further testing and inspection it was confirmed by doctors that I DO NOT have COVID and so I’d be resuming the shoot with all precautions in place 🙏
— Gunasekhar (@Gunasekhar1) April 13, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?