Gunasekhar’s upcoming film Rudhramadevi 3D is turning out to be quite a big challenge for the entire team. While shooting in 3D has its own set of challenges, the fact that director Gunasekhar has to handle a huge star cast, apart from production, seems to be adding more pressure on the team.
The principal cast of the film had been shooting for the past three weeks in Hyderabad and several crucial scenes were shot on Anushka, Rana Daggubati, Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Catherine, Nithya Menen and few others in this schedule. Gunasekhar has wrapped up shooting this major schedule and the team is going to take a short break to prepare for the next schedule.
Thota Tharani, the art director, is designing several breathtaking sets for the film. Ilayaraja is scoring the music and Ajay Vincent is the cinematographer.
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’